cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending Planning Results to R/3 custom table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

After entering planning data, i need to send planning results back to R/3 custom table.

What is the easiest solution for that? any tcode for configuring that?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That's called retraction of data.

Something like this:

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/1910ab90-0201-0010-eea3-c4ac84080806]

Diogo.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, my question is answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, John;

Could you share the basic ideas to reach your solution???

I'm very interested on it, i need to make exactly the same and i'm evaluating 3 possible ways.

Thanks in advance.

Luisma

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry for the late reply,

after saving planning data to my infocube, i have created an infospoke and send all cube data to custom table in bw, that makes it easier to get data from a table rather thaan reading it from star schema.

after that with standart API's transferred all data to similar custom table in r3.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Could you please explain the details about how you transfer data from BW to R/3???

I'm very interested in this solution.

Thanks in advance.

Luisma

Former Member
0 Kudos

i can make a query of data need to push to r/3 but don know in which tool i can handle that.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi again,

i guess that document is for co-pa retraction, if i need to get results from a cube or a query to custom table in r3 what steps should i follow? any link for that?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don't know in that case.

Just search for retraction of data in SDN search, you might find something related to that.

Diogo.