cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

our account assignment categories - plan drive procurement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have define our account assignment categories, so we have on our system active :

Account assignmet SRM Account assignment field Account assignment R3

CC COST_CTR K

OR ORDER_NO F

NTE NETWORK N

STR ACC_STR

WBS WBS_ELEM_E P

WBE WBS_ELEM_E Q (our account assignement)

In the classic extended scenario we have not problem.

We have the problem on the plan drive procurement process when we post the PR whit account assignment Q and transfer it on the SRM system: the SC post on the srm system has not the account assignment WBE and the Acct Assignment in blank.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advantage.

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I can associated two different Account assignmet SRM to same 'Account assignment field'. ?

Infact in my scenario WBE and WBS are associated to WBS_ELEM_E. this is my problem????

Edited by: pippo pippo on Sep 6, 2008 12:26 PM

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No idea. try to do debug and compare the standard WBS and user defined WBS .You may come to know why it did not pick up the account assignment.

Regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pippo,

Did you find a solution to your problem as I'm having the same issue. I believe I have completed all the config in SRM required for account assignment Q, but I get the following error after running BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER

"Exception condition "OBJECT_ID_NOT_FOUND" raised."

hope you can help.

Matt

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you geting any clue from this note?

742682 - Entry in EPRTRANS despite item w/o account assignment

However check your account assignment mapping in PPOMA_BBP and ac assignment settings.

regards

Muthu

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Sep 5, 2008 12:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

tanks for raply Muthuraman Govindasamy

but the note 742682 is post.

I have also check our account assignment mapping in PPOMA_BBP and ac assignment settings but it is seems all ok. what I would have to control in particular in PPOMA_BBP?

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Is it WBE WBS_ELEM_E user define attribute you assigned in KNT attribute in PPOMA_BBP and however check with fi/co consultant. Any errors in slg1 or smq1 for that PR.

Regards

Muthu