Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit limit and sales order

former_member229716
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAPFans,

is there any report to searching which sales order that have been invoicing after finance have release there credit limit ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nizamk,

There is no standard report for your requirement ,so you need to take help of ABAPer to develop the Z report.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

former_member229716
Active Participant
0 Kudos

is there any indicator on sales order table so that i can the source ?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Standard Report is not available and development of this report will be a complex task. Firstly, it will be required to evaluate the logic clearly to be preovided to Abaper and multiple check will be required. For Eg. Sales Order is created in VA01 and released in another Transaction code. Table for both will be required to identified and a common parameter for check will be required to link the tables.

Based on requirement, you will have to provide appropriate logic to Abaper and get the same developed.

Also ensure to check with the project manager whether such development are in scope or not as such development may require approval from higher ups at the Consultaing side as well as client side.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think it would be extremely difficult to create such a report. There is no permanent indicator that "credit was released" on any document. There is simply a field on the billing document and, when it's released by acounting, the field's value changes. So, to get such report, you'd have to write ABAP code to go through all the change documents and check wich documents had been blocked and then released, i.e. which documents had a change in this field.

This would be very time-consuming and inefficient. You'll need to find some other way to track the released documents (custom output type is one option that comes to mind).