Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Exception on creation of service metadata for WS metadata destination

Hi,

I have imported a webservice from the backend to the model in webdynpro and i have also configured the destination for the metadata in the CE server but when i execute it its giving me error as

Exceptioncom.sap.tc.webdynpro.model.webservice.exception.WSModelRuntimeException: Exception on creation of service metadata for WS metadata destination FLIGHT_GETLIST and WS interface ZBapi_Flight_Getlist. One possible reason is that the metadata destination FLIGHT_GETLIST has not been properly configured; check configuration.

and during deployment i am getting the following warning

local/SampleFlightList : References Test: There are no matching deploy time references (described in META-INF/SAP_MANIFEST.MF) for the following runtime references [sap.com/tcwdapi, sap.com/tcwdwslib~api] (described in the META-INF/application-j2ee-engine.xml)., file: SampleFlightList.ear, column 0, line 0, severity: warning

can any one please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks&Regards,

Hamsa Shree

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Hamsa,

Did you configure also a service definition for the service interface in the "web service administration" of SOA Management (Transaction SOAMANAGER)?

If the service definition is configured properly, you can also test the service interface directly from web service administration.

Regards,

Yasar

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question