Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception on creation of service metadata for WS metadata destination

hamsa_shree
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have imported a webservice from the backend to the model in webdynpro and i have also configured the destination for the metadata in the CE server but when i execute it its giving me error as

Exceptioncom.sap.tc.webdynpro.model.webservice.exception.WSModelRuntimeException: Exception on creation of service metadata for WS metadata destination FLIGHT_GETLIST and WS interface ZBapi_Flight_Getlist. One possible reason is that the metadata destination FLIGHT_GETLIST has not been properly configured; check configuration.

and during deployment i am getting the following warning

local/SampleFlightList : References Test: There are no matching deploy time references (described in META-INF/SAP_MANIFEST.MF) for the following runtime references [sap.com/tcwdapi, sap.com/tcwdwslib~api] (described in the META-INF/application-j2ee-engine.xml)., file: SampleFlightList.ear, column 0, line 0, severity: warning

can any one please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks&Regards,

Hamsa Shree

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hamsa,

Did you configure also a service definition for the service interface in the "web service administration" of SOA Management (Transaction SOAMANAGER)?

If the service definition is configured properly, you can also test the service interface directly from web service administration.

Regards,

Yasar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hamsa,

try to change the WSDL URL in the destination configuration with this one:

http://<server>:8000/sap/bc/srt/rfc/sap/zbapi_flight_getlist?sap-client=800&wsdl=1.1

you can also check in the backend system if the service (zbapi_flight_getlist) exists in the given folder (sap/bc/srt/rfc/sap). For this call the transaction "SICF" and navigate to the path of the service.

Regards,

Yasar

hamsa_shree
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yasar,

I have changed then also its giving the same error. The service zbapi_flight_getlist exists at the backend in the path sap/bc/srt/rfc/sap .

when i test this url in wsdl url of wsnavigator its working fine but when i go to logical destinations and if click on search with the destination i am getting the following error.

Thanks & Regards,

Hamsa Shree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hamsa,

Did you also create and configure an "Execution Destination"?

You can test the Metadata destination configuration on Web Service Navigator.

On the web service navigator (http://hostname:portnumber/wsnavigator) search in the metatda destination you have created for the service you imported in web dynpro as a model. If you can find it there test it on the ws navigator.

Best regards,

Yasar

hamsa_shree
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yasar,

Thanks for ur reply. I have created metadata and execution destination with the same name .

When i try to search metadata destination in the wsnavigator its giving the following error

Empty list of services in WSDL http://<server>:8000/sap/bc/srt/rfc/sap/zbapi_flight_getlist?sap-client=800&wsdl what should be done to solve this error?

Thanks & Regards,

Hamsa Shree