cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery can be deleted after PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Gurus,

I just found out a strange situation where a delivery item without reference to sales order can be deleted even after PGI in production client.

I try to replicate this in the testing client but it doesn't allow deletion after PGI.

This is so strange. The material document that was generated after PGI is no hanging and it is causing big problem in the closing.

I can't reverse the material document in MIGO and I can't do anything about the material document since there isn't any delivery to reverse, after it has been deleted.

Please help.

Thanks,

Soo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

PID is physcial inventory document where you can correct the inventory differences. Take the help of MM consultant/Power user to complete the process.

Regards,

GSL.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the error message you are getting when you are cancelling the material document (MBST).

If nothing works the option left is to do PID.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GSL,

Any idea what is PID? How to do it? I can't reverse it using MBST.

Thanks,

Soo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried reversing the PGI using VL09?

This allows you to retain the delivery document, and reverse only the PGI. You can do this with just the delivery document number, no need for the remaining docs.

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The delivery has been removed. There is no delivery no to be reversed in PGI but the material document still exists.

Thanks.