Did you mean: 

SRM Solution Map 2008

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

on the SRM solution map 2008 we have th following two categories

Category Management

Compliance Management

does anyone know which products are parts of SRM these refer to as when drilling down into the solution map it only states

"This process is supported by the following SAP and/or partner offerings

SAP Industry Package"

Cheers

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kathirvel,

thanks for the response but I know where to find the Roadmap and how to drill down. My query is what are the SAP components that make up Category Management and Compliance Management as they are not detailed in the roadmap information.

Regards

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

The link just explains product availability details. There are usually available as business packages in SDN. You can follow the below link for downloading them.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/contentportfolio

For products defined as future releases, they will be added into SDN.

Hope this answers your question.

Regards

Kathirvel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone have an information on the two categories

Category Management

Compliance Management

which are part of the Purchasing Governance section on the solution map.

Thanks

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Compliance is covered with GRC - Governance, risk and control.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

I'm looking too at the SRM 7.0 solution Map.

For what regards Category management I think that the right answer that SAP gives (in terms of solution provided) is in the E-sourcing Solution (not in My SAP SRM).

What i've understood is that E-sourcing works on a 'project management Basis' in which projects can be created as a framework of sourcing initiatives that can be done referring to Product categories.

E-sourcing is even integrated with SAP SA (Spend analysis solution); this means, for example, that spending reports analyzed through SA can bring to an integration with sourcing initiatives in e-sourcing (even in this case, no integration with mysap SRM).

Hope this can help.

If you have different information regarding this issue, please let me know if what I've so far understood is correct or if you have different information.

Thanks

Max

Answers (0)