cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime error in extractor enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to enhance the extractor 0WBS_ELEMT_ATTR with an additional field. The field is a Z field from the table PRPS.

Now PRPS is a base table for the extractor for this extractor, so simply adding this field into the append structure should suffice.

However, when I do this the extractor gives the following runtime error:

Syntax error in program "SAPLPSBW "

Component called ZZSO already exists.

The error is in the function call "e_fname".

I have found that the same Z field is used in another structure CNCI_PRPS. Could this be leading to the error?

Please let me know if any of you have any insights as to why this problem might be occurring.

TIA,

Amrita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue. Did you get a solution?

Appreciate your feed back.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my case the problem was caused because the same ZZ Field was used in two structures.

One for ECC and one for BI. This was causing some interference.

To solve this I changed the field name in my extract structure to ZZZSO and populated it via a CMOD routine.

Hope this helps.

Amrita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Never came across such an issue...try including any other field from the same table and see if you are still getting the errro. If you are not getting the error, means you can not add this field. In that case, Its better to append the structure and write a code in CMOD to populate this.

Thanks...

Shambhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes using a different field name works. But I was trying to figure out why this error occurs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to use another field name instead of ZZSO.

Sangita