cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOXI 3.0 Selecting "parameters" when rescheduling returns error in InfoView

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

Fresh installation of BOXI 3.0 and application of FP2. SQL Server Express 2005 BOXI database. Default TomCat web.

Installation had no problems. Used the import wizard to import a couple of reports from previous BOXIR1 system.

I go into InfoView and "schedule" a report. I set the parameters (static, from a combobox) etc... the report runs fine. I can open the report. Everything seems normal and functional to this point.

Then I select the report again, and opt to "reschedule" from the list of actions. This opens the "Instance Title" screen as it should. However, when I then select "parameters" I get the following error :

"An error has occurred: $Proxy4"

This is our second installation of BOXI 3.0 - the first acted the same but resulted in a $Proxy5 error.

What does this mean?

Thanks!

Rob

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BasicTek
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

ADAPT01113079

In Infoview schedule the report to pdf format, and once it goes to success.

Click on the reschedule option and then click on the parameter option.

The error "An error has occurred:$Proxy4" will be thrown.

Target Fix: XI 3.0 FP1

Workaround: No

There was a bug in 3.0 that was fixed in FP1 that seems to match your symptoms. You can try installing FP1. If that doesn't resolve then I'd suggest openinjg a message with support so they can verify your workflow.

Regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Tim. Got the same errors on XI 3.0.

BasicTek
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

sorry I made a mistake, this is not fixed in FP1 for 3.0 it is slated to be fixed in FP1 for 3.1 also. If you need more information I'd strongly recommend open a message with support for tracking purposes.

-Tim

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are having this same issue with our 3.1 installation. I searched the Business Objects download site for any Service Packs or Hot Fixs for 3.1, and couldn't find any. When is FP1 for 3.1 due?