cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My requirment is to create Service PO aginst the WBSE but when i am creating a Service Activity in CJ20N and releasing it then system is creating PO against the Network Activity.I changes the Account Assignment cat to P and changed in OPTT also but system is again creating PO against Network Activity.I tired to make P mendatory in Accountasssignment cat then while creating po aginast the PR ,the system is asking me to allow on true account assigmnent.

So please advice how i can create a Service PO against the PR generated in project against the WBSE.

Regards

Muzamil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are u expecting a PO against WBS when you have networks in the system - I do not think that could happen

only way I can see is if you set the preq on network to never create and then manually create a PR or PO against WBS with the correct accoutn assignment - that is the only way it can be done in your system

I however believe u shuold revisit ur business process to align with standard SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Virendra Pal ,

After doing service entry sheet accptance i need to check the actuals in the GL,but the system is not showing aginst the WBSE,in cost element reports it showing correctlt but i have thr requirment that it should show against the WBSE In GL(FBL3N).

Regards

Muzamil

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muzamil

Is your purchase order against network, is the service entry against network? if so the accounting doucments on service entry will not have the WBSE number, so will not appear in FBL3N

Try settling to WBS from network or do financial substitution to get WBSE on the accounting document on service entry acceptance

Regards

Virendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Virendra,

Yes iam creating PO againt Network.I tried to settle to WBSE (I am using RA for Customer Projects) but still not showing in FBL3N.

So please tell how to do Financial substitution ,Please advice.

Regards,

Muzamil

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you are doing RA then you should not settle network to WBS as the settlement will be done by the billing element WBS

img-fi-spec purp ledger-tools-maintain validation/substitution rules - maintain substitution

substitution rule under financial acc -line items

create a substitution for doc type and populate WBS element field

for this use substitution by exit for plant UF101 (if required use exit)

Now write a program ZGGBS000 (config is in txn GCX2) to get plant from wherever you want

this could be confusing as it is difficult to write complete steps. Check with FI guys if necessary

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

unfortunately it is not allowed to post email ids

< MODERATOR: Thank you ! full points awarded!. >

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

that is correct - use do not settle on networks

regarding fi substitution - i think my post if indicative enough, on such forums I can only guide you and not write the complete solution.

Please contact your FI consultant.

Answers (0)