cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record exists, but has not been set

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have maintained the condition record in VK11 well before creating the STO. The main condition type ZSTP is not flowing in the records in the delivery. When I check the analysis I see the message "Condition record exists, but has not been set" against the access for which the condition record has been maintained.

Pl help.

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor

Hello,

the message means, if you trigger a new pricing with B the condition will be determine in the document.

The message occurs often due to modifications via Userexits.

Let me explain:

If you have a customer own field in the condition table and this field will be filled after the pricing is runing then you will get these message, because the field is emty at the point of the pricing and it will be filled after the pricing.

An ohter point can be, that the condtion record was boocked after the creation of the document or the validity date of the condition record is in future.

Please check the validation of the condition record.

I hope that the information is helpful.

regards

Claudia

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Ravi..

Hope you are having access to OSS notes...? Check OSS Note 26115- Conditions not updated during field change in S. Order.

Hope this might help you..

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have faced the same problem once...

Just update the price....Copy manual pricing elements and redtermine others

Greetz

Venugopal

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi Teja,

Please go in to the access sequence of that condition type then check condition table is available in that access sequence or not.

If not put the condition table in the access seqence then try.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you carry out new pricing you will get the condition type. Check the pricing type in copy controls.

Regards,

GSL.