cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTERNET SALES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to know How the Internet Sales takes place in CRM , The process is just Creating Sales order through Internet , Delivery and Billing. Can you guys please throw some light by explaining the Order types and transaction codes in this business process. what is the Basic work I have to do before I create Internet sales order.

Thanks in advance,

Points for sure,

Kanna Palle.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to suggest you, please go through CR800(e-Commerce). This will provide you deep insight into the matter.

Please visit the following link, this will help you in understanding of the business view of e-commerce and also provide you the configuration guide, using which you can set up the standard process of internet sales in CRM.

http://help.sap.com/bp_crmv340/crm_de/index.htm

Goto, Technical Information->Building Block library, Find for C14:CRM Internet Sales

The CRM Internet Sales (C14) building block contains the configuration of those steps which are essential to run an e-selling scenario.

This Document also gives you details of the standard transaction type , billing types and other such settings.

Hope it helps you.

Regards,

Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shweta Gupta,

Thank you so much, It will be really helpful. I am going through all the word documentation stuff. I am sure it will give me a comprehensive idea of what am looking for.

Thank You,

Kanna Palle.

Answers (0)