Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPROXY error "Enter Logon Data" ABAP PROXY ERROR

Senthilprakash1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing a problem in Configuring a ABAP Client Proxy.

When ever i type "SPROXY" tcode in sender R/3 System, a popup comes asking for "Enter Logon data".

Everytime i have to manually feed my Windows Authentication's in the Popup then the IB opens.

becasue of this i am not able to create proxy.

QUESTION: How to disable this POP from coming? or give the authentication one time?

Regards,

prakash.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The SPROXY authorization and Integn Repository authorization is needed for it. Get these authorization with basis then it will not prompt for id and pwd.

Unless everytime it ll ask proper rep UID and PWD.

Senthilprakash1
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Vijay,

COuld u please tell me what kind of authorisation i need. Since its a new project even Basis Team are new to XI . So they too are not knowing whats the Problem exactly. Could you please be more Eloborate.

also i am using a ADMIN ID for login to the R/3 System.

Please Advice.

Regards,

prakash.

Senthilprakash1
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay,

also can u plz tell me why its prompting for my Windows authorisation(N/W Authorisations.) everytime?

how to disable this SAP popup(giving One time permanent Authentication) to the system.

Please Advice.

Regadrs,

senthilprakash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi senthilprakash,

I think the problem is that your R/3_backend is not connected properly to your XI.

Have you configure your R/3 like a Application System. TC SXMB_ADM --> Integration Engine Configuration.

Does your RFC set in 'Corresponding integ. Server' works properly? User PIAPPLUSER is used in this RFC for connecting to XI and retrieving data for Integration Builder.

When the pop us is displayed is because this connection is wrong.

Furtheremore,

Are you registered your R3 in SLD?. TC RZ70

Regards,

Carlos

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regarding popup, is it a windows popup or a SAP popup?

When you log on, can you acces to sproxy finally? or is displayed a message like ' Integration builder: No connection possible....'?

Regards,

Carlos

Senthilprakash1
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Yes Carloz, i can Log into the IB once i provide the Windows Authentications. But problem is that everytime i have to specify the authentication Manually.

And its a R/3 Pop up asking for OS Authentication Details. Once i provide that its Allowing me to enter and preceed Futher.

Regards,

Senthilprakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my opinion this is a authorization issue. Check with your Basis consultant. I think you need some more Roles in order to access the sproxy from R/3 side.