Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parked document in MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

i need small clarification how to link the custom workflow.to standard workflow

for example Parked document in MIRO same for FV60 which is getting it from custom workflow and parked it in the user workitem,

i need to post the parkted document via standard workflow.

how to perform these kind of action.

Thanks & Regards

k.G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Park Document Business Object is FIPP

There are 2 types of std. Workflows, Parallel and Sequential.

Below find the std. workflow used by this Business Object,

WS 10000051

WS 10000052

WS 10000052

WS 10000053

WS 10000054

WS 10000054

WS 10000055

WS 20000006

WS 20000006

WS 20000045

WS 20000046

WS 50000021

Regards,

Surjith Kumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Set the Starting Event(s) for your custom workflow to FIPP.Posted and BUS2081.Posted. Once the doc is posted in the standard wf, your custom wf will then start.

Tricky part here is that your wf will start from either one of two different business objects, and which one do you use downstream in the custom wf.

One way would be to check the Object Type and then branch accordingly. You'll also need a workflow container element for both FIPP and BUS2081, to which you will bind to the Starting Event container accordingly.

In addition binding EVTOBJECT to your custom wf, you will want to bind EVTOBJTYPE to another workflow container element, call it INVOBJTYPE, (same type as EVTOBJTYPE - look at Structure SWECOUINST for the appropriate type).

Perform an IF condition on INVOBJTYPE and if it's "FIPP" branch one way and do everything with FIPP, otherwise branch the other way and do everything with BUS2081.

Hope this is relevant....Apologies if not.

Tom Carruth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you be clear on what you want and what issue you are facing ?

If you can be specific about your requirement / issue and providing enough details, it'll be helpful.

First of all, MIRO and FV60 have different BO's (BUS2081 & FIPP).

Pl. provide more details with specifics.

venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venugopal Jogi

This is for my requirement

i developed custom Workflow based on our custom reports

and the we park the workitem(document in MIRO or FV60 based on the condition ) in his inbox, once the user click the parkted workitem in his inbox and he is doing posting while posting we send the notification to the certain user for that how to link the custom workflow (Which i was developed) to standard workflow and which workflow is used for me when posting.,

Thanks & Regards

K.Gunasekar.

munishsb
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Even I am workign on FV60 Workflow,.. Can you please guide me in this as at the time of parking/posting no event gettign triggerd, so what u have done during your scenerio.

Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you be more clear of your requirement with Complete Readable sentences.

If I understood your requirement, you have a custom workflow that triggers a witem when the invoice document is parked (thru MIRO or FV60). And when the user gets witem, he/she will dblclick it to execute a method which will take him to the transaction in Change mode where in he/she can POST it.

And while posting, you need to send mail to some user. Is this your requirement ?

If yes, You just put the send mail FM "SO_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1" in the user exit at SAVE for the transaction MIRO and BTE for FV60. Coz, for FV60, you have to use the corresponding suitable Business Transaction Event(BTE). Please look into the transactions BERE and FIBF for more on BTE's. Also, lot of material in here.

You don't need to trigger the std.wflow. I don't understand why you need to have the std. wflow once you customized it. Just trigger only your custom wflow and as told above, you can send mail to any user after or while saving the trasanction with POSTing the document.

Hope this helps and is clear to you. IF not, let me know of your questions.

And Munish,

FOr most of the FI related worflows (especially for FV60, the BO is FIPP), you need to use BTE's to trigger the events, they won't get trigger automatically.

Hope this helps

venu