Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter Scheduling

vijay_kumar133
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

all of my interfaces are finished. and now i need to Schedule all these every day night..

while Scheduleing i am facing error with time. the server time ans system time are not correct and not synch so while giving vallues in Availability Time planning i am getting error. i need to execute the interface every day and the interfce should be active onley 30 mints. after that it should get inactivate. please give me any docs or any idea for this...

Regards

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Adapter Scheduling:

1. Go to Runtime Workbench -> Component Monitoring -> Communication Channel Monitoring

2. Locate the link Availability Time Planning on the top right corner of your Communication Channel Monitoring page.

3. In Availability Time Planning, choose the Availability time as daily and say create.

4. Provide the details like the time 12:00

5. Select the communication channel, go to the Communication Channels tab and filter and add the respective channel (File Sender).

6. Once all the above has been done 'Save' the changes.

Note: You will need to have the authorizations of the user group SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR with the role modify.

By Shabarish Vijayakumar

Thanks

SaNv...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

the below mentioned BLOG would explain you step by step how to" SCHEDULE" the adapter ?

please refer the link below .

hope your problem resolved .

Regard's

Chetan Ahuja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto RWB->Component monitoring->Adapter Engine->Communication channel monitoring->Availabilty time

Give the communication channel u need to scedule and specify the period and time

vijay_kumar133
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

ya exactly i am doing the same but the time is not correct with in server and system time...

so how to handle such situations..

Regards

vijay

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You dont consider the system time. Schedule the adapter based in the system time.

Suppose if you want to poll the files between 10 - 11 PM Indian Standard Time and you server is following GMT schedule he adapter between 16:30 to 17:30 GMT.

Thanks

SaNv...