cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pr34

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

While I was creating sales order with Sales document type ZOD1,the item catg is ZTAN.& below I have given assignment of VOV5 t-code.

ZTAN CP

ZTAN ND CP

ZTAN P1 CP CN

ZTAN P2 CP CN

ZTAN PD CP CN

ZTAN VB CV

ZTAN VM CV

ZTAN VV CV

ZTAR CN

So please give me solution by which configuration setting I have change so that System automaticaly generate PR

for sales document type ZOD1.

Thanks,

Rash.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please clarify your question - this doesn't make sense.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

While creating sales order with document type ZOD1 system is not creating PR automaticaly.

So please give me the solution for this.

Thanks,

Rash

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gupta,

If you are asking about automatic generation of PR in sales Order, please find out the Schedule line categoy and mention Order type as NB ( plz, refere to Schedule line category CS in standsard).

correct me if I am wrong

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

While I was creating sales order with Sales document type ZOD1,the item catg is ZTAN.& below I have given assignment of VOV5 t-code.

ZTAN CP

ZTAN ND CP

ZTAN P1 CP CN

ZTAN P2 CP CN

ZTAN PD CP CN

ZTAN VB CV

ZTAN VM CV

ZTAN VV CV

ZTAR CN

So please give me solution by which configuration setting I have change so that System automaticaly generate PR

for sales document type ZOD1.

Thanks,

Rash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First entry should be changed to ZTAN CS. Also check the MRP type in your material master and if it is PD then you need to change the entry ZTAN PD CP to ZTAN PD CS. Check out whether you want the purchase requisitions to be generated for all sale orders with item category ZTAN as the changes suggested now are going to generate for all orders where ZTAN is the item category that is determined.

Regards,

GSL.

Answers (0)