cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner fuction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In the sales document i want the frieght forwarder and contact person to appear in partner.what are the steps required to maintain this conditons?

Regards,

Ashima

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First determine one account group ( Trans code OBD2 ) assign number range for acct group ( Trans code OBAR ).

Define partner determination procedure:

IMG -> SD -> Basic Functions -> Partner Determination -> Setup Partner Determination -> Partner Determination For Sales Doc Header

Click on Partner Type

Go To New Entries and Define Partner Types

Customer KU

Vendor LI

Contact Person AP

Sales Employ SE /Frieght Forwarder etc.

Select Partner Type KU and Go To Details Icon and Maintain Partner Functions

SP Sold To Party

SH Ship To Party

BP Bill To Party

PY Payer

Come Back and Click On

Assign Partner Type To Sales Doc Header

KU To TA

Assign Partner Functions To Account Group

SP To ACC GROUP

SH

BP

PY Same.

For Sales Doc Header The Partner Functions Can Be Determined From Customer Master.

Regards,

Jaiprakash.P.T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The path is: IMG Settings >Sales and Distribution > Basic Functions > Partner Determination > Set up Partner Determination.

Under this choose Set up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header (or Item, if you want the freight forwarder to be different for every item). Choose the Determination Procedure used by your Sales Docs (default is TA).

In this procedure, under Partner Functions in Procedure -- add new entry, Forwarding Agent "CR". Make this a mandatory partner function.

Now while creating your sales order, you can go add this forwarding agent's partner number in the header.

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done all the settings i.e the contact person(CP) has been set to mandatory and also i have done the account group/ function assignment also But still CP does'nt appear in the sale order header data automatically.

Regards,

Ashima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashima,

Once u select ur customer code and check in CMR and Sales Area Data ---Partner Function.. do u got ur Partner no or not which u have required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashima,

In the Partner Determination Procedure assign the frieght forwarder (CR) and contact person (CP) along with other Partner Functions like Sold-to-Party. If you want it appear automatically set it as a Mandatory function.

Assign the Partner Determination Procedure to your Sales Document Header.

Similarly if you want it at the item level then assign the Partner Determination Procedure to the Item Catergory.

Regards,

Karthik.