cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Certification - Java With SAP Netweaver 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am preparing for the SAP Certification.

Certification Name : SAP Certified Development Associate - Java with SAP NetWeaver 7.0

Can any one help me to clear the certification program by providing Tips and Techniques.

I would like to know

• How to prepare.

• How to answer the questions.

• Is any sample test program is there?

Kindly suggest me.

Thanks

Rajesh Sivaprakasam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Go thru this syllabus:

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certroles/certificationtest.epx?context=%5b%5bC_...

Here some book/material names are mentioned, you have to have command over it.

Usually there will be three types of questions:

1. Questions with Yes/No option.

2. Questions with multiple check box and more than one answers are correct

3. Questions with radio button

Regards,

Subhash

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I cleared this certification last year. Go through the syllabus mentioned. In our time there were 13 different sections e.g NWDI, EJBs, WD etc which had multiple choice qs and u need to click on the radio button for that.

How to prepare.

Go through the topics and course books mentioned in the syllabus well. U should be clear with all the basics especially EJBs and NWDI, lot many qs asked from these. WedDynpro qs are basically easy.if u dnt have books chk sdn and help site fot the topics.Qs chk your understanding of the content. They come from syllabus but are not direct and multiple choice make it difficult to answer.

How to answer the questions.

Chk every option in case of mutiple choice. Mark only those options which u are full confident and den if more than 50% confident bcoz we heard there were -ve markings although not sure how they calculated marks.

Is any sample test program is there?

There are no sample test program for this.

All D Best for the certification.

Regards

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no negative marking in SAP Certifications. In case of multiple choice marks will be only calculated when all the options are correct. Partial correct answers wouldn't be considered as the right options. For eg. one question has 5 options, out of which 3 are correct then in this case marks will only be given when all the right options are checked.

Regards,

Subhash