Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confusion in SAP Notes Implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am implementing some notes in SAP. The implementation of the notes require some manual steps like creation of DDIC objects etc.

Sometimes the DDIC objects are required to be created in the SAP Namespace only.I need to create requests for these manual steps.

Now the Note Implementation also requires requests to be created. My question is should we have the same request for the Note Implementation and the manual steps or should we have different? What is the correct way of doing it?

Thanks,

Samrat

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Samrat

It is good to have same request for all changes related to one issue...

Thanks

Amol Lohade

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Samrat

It is good to have same request for all changes related to one issue...

Thanks

Amol Lohade

0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Thanks for the quick reply. I have two other queries regarding note implementation.

1) Suppose I have implemented a note completely so that the 'Implementation Status' is 'Completely Implemented'.But the 'Processibg Status' of the note is 'In Process'. In this situation , will it be possible tco implement another note that has this note as a prerequisite?Or this can be done only when the 'Processing Status' of the note is 'Finished' ?

2) Suppose I need to reset a note that has been completely implemented. Also there may be some other notes that have been completely implemented and which have this note as a prerequisite. So at the time of resetting would there be some notification that the resetting of this note would cause inconsistency in these other notes and the note numbers would be mentioned ? Or is it necessary to check manually that whether any such notes exist ?

Thanks & Regards,

Samrat Dutta