cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compare Actual PGI date and Delivery date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Guys,

I want to compare delivery date and actual PGI date. In likp having so many dates which date should I compare with Actual Pgi date. My requirement is identify the back dated PGI and delay PGI. Here I have seen created on date what the use of this date. Please guide me above issue.

Regards

Venkey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Actual GI date is LIKP-WADAT_IST.

Delivery date is LIKP-LFDAT.

It is not necesary that planned & actual GI date should be same. Coz basing on the replenishment date, item may be available earlier sothat material is processed earlier to planned dates.

Regards,

Sivanand

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venkey

You can Compare these two fields

- Document date : LIKP / BLDAT

- Actual GI Date : LIKP / WADAT_IST

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I have Compared with Actual PGI and Created on date. What the significance of Created on date this is equal to delivery created date or not.

Rds

Venkey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Created date is the date on which the delivery is created.

Delivery date is the confirmed delivery date that is porposed after the availability check. It is same as delivery date at item level in SO.

Actual GI date is the date on which GI is done. It is updated after PGI is done. Planned GI date is updated when delivery is created.

Regards,

Sivanand

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venkey

Delivery date is not equal to Document date. If you want to compare whether the GI date is predated or not, in my opinion, the best option is to compare with document date.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Whats the main difference between Document date and Created on date.Created on date means delivery created or PGI created whats the exact meaning. Document date represents delivery creation date or not. I want exact(real) delivery date.

Rgds

venkey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actual PGI date field is WADAT_IST in LIKP table.

Regards,

GSL.