cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLD & Relate To Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I am running 2007 A(8.00.176) SP: 00 PL:35. I am wanting to display a UDF on Order Item form I created in the BP's Addresses in the Page Header of the PLD form. I am trying to relate the Ship-To Code to the Business Partner Address. When I do this I get over 1,200 pages of duplicated items.

What am I doing wrong?

Dennis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am wanting to display a UDF on Order Item form I created in the BP's Addresses in the Page Header of the PLD form

On which form is the UDF? Where do you want to display it? Can you be a bit more clear please?

Former Member
0 Kudos

UDF is in the Master Data -> Business Partner -> Business Partner - Addresses table. I am displaying it on the Business Partner Master Data Addresses tab. Specifically in the both the Ship To and Bill To addresses. Right now I'm wanting the one that relates to the Ship To address from the A/R Order. I am wanting to be able to print it in the Page Header section of the Layout Designer -> Document Type of "Order (Items)".

Does this explain what I'm trying to accomplish better?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it's clearer now, thank you.

I don't think it's possible to achieve this way. What you can do is to create another UDF on the Sales Order and assign a formatted search to display there the value of the BP Addresses UDF respectively.

Then you can display this field from the SO on the layout.

Regards,

Nat

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The UDF is recorded on the CRD1 table and it is not available in the standard PLD form of sales order report. you could use query report. I mean query print layout to resolve this issue

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way to get this to print automatically when I Add the sales order? Sorry I've only been up and running on this system for about a month and still learning all the ends and out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I see that I would actually have to be able to relate the BP Code and the Ship To code in order to get the correct data back.

Thank you,

Dennis

Answers (0)