cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable t o see messages of Proxy sender in SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done all end to end configurations. When I trigger the proxy sender interface, messages are visible in SXI_MONITOR of SAP system in which proxies are created. But those messages are not visible in SXMB_MONI of XI system.

I have tried sending the xml message (taken from messages in SXI_MONITOR) from RWB and the message has got processed successfully in XI.

Could you please tell me where could the message have struck?

Regards,

Vishnu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

kkram
Contributor
0 Kudos

Vishnu

Strange situation, never seen this happen. When a ABAP client proxy is invoked, the message is first persisted in the integration engine (in your case backend ECC system) because of a commit work. Then the actual send to the integration server (XI) happens through a HTTP call, but through a wrapped inbound qRFC (not to be confused with inbound/outbound queues). Why, because if the HTTP call fails, then the QRFC fails and hence the original message that is persisted in integration engine doesn't get a checkered flag, rather just a scheduled flag.

Since you say the message in backend system has success status (checkered flag), it absolutely means that the messages was received by the XI integration server (guaranteed delivery). Now, are you 100% sure that your message in back end system has checkered flag? Anything other than checkered flag means there is an issue, in which case, check Tcode SMQ2 for errors.

Thanks

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Hope u have done all the configuration correctly.

also check r u using any commit work in the report.

ABAP Proxy configuration:

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The other interfaces with sender proxy from same SAP system are working properly. Queues and all have been checked already.

Regards,

Vishnu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vishnu,

What status are the messages displayed in SXMB_MONI of your R/3 backend ?

Regards,

carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

All are in green.

Regards,

Vishnu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check in the transaction SM58 in R/3 system....

and see the message....

regards.

former_member537867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

At first check for the inbound and outbound Queues in SMQ1,SMQ2 & try to register queues over there in case if messages were struck in Queues.

Also another solution is:

Go to SXMB_ADM --> integration Engine Configuration --> Specific Configuration --> and add the following parameters,

1. Logging --> value -->1

2. Trace_Level --> Value -->3

3. Logging_Propogattion > Value> 1

4. Logging_Sync > Value> 1

The category for all these parameters will be Runtime.

Logging_Sync is used to turn on Synch Messages Logging.

Plz refer this webblog:

Regards,

Vinod.