Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with ADR2MAS IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a situation where we have to transfer an CREMAS idoc,along with it I have to transer Contact Person Details( like Telephone no, Mobile no,fax, email etc).

I have used the ADR2MAS message type (Idoc) to transer these details based on change pointers(rdbmidoc).

The Vendor details are transferred to the other R3 system ,also the ADR2MASe idoc is transferred to the R3 system (both the CREMAS and ADR2MAS have the same source and destination system to be transferred ).

For both the status of the idoc is 53(Inbound)

The transferred Vendor details are being reflected in the XK03 Tcode but the transferred Partner Details are not reflected in the XK03 .

Please do help me out.

Regards,

2 REPLIES 2

shivhare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi somya narla

for IDOC ADR2MAS maintain object type with the help of BD59 then check it

Thanks

Amit Shivhare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you may have opened that thread in .

I guess when you write :

The transferred Vendor details are being reflected in the XK03 Tcode but the transferred Partner Details are not reflected in the XK03 .

you mean the contact person does not gets reflected in the inbound system.

This is unfortunately correct. CREMAS does not support to distribute the vendor contact persons.

Due to this, you have no chance at all to get your contact persons replicated or updated.

In idoc type CREMAS, there is NO segment E1KNVKM.

The only chance you may have, is to have :

• your contact persons already created in both the inbound and outbound system

• The PARNR must be identical in both system

• and your distribution must already send ADR2MAS and ADR3MAS.

For the last part I guess this is already the case.

Hope this clarifies your trouble

Alain