cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple files from sender system

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can i send multiple files from sender system to receiver systm by using adapter's

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Through Multi mapping (N:1) we can do. Depending on source structure take communication channels for sender and make mapping with single receiver structure, it will work.

i.e..

1...................|

2...................|--

mapping--

Target Structure

3...................|

I hope now clear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are trying to send same structured file with different data, then you can use the file adapter and specify the file name as *.xml or as the case may be.

Ensure that only same structured file are put in the directory else it will create error in mapping issues and processing errors in communication channel.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using the file adapter then you have 2 options for do this.

1.File name you will give *.xml then all the .xml files in the source directory will passed.

2.Advanced Selection for Source File:

In that select the File name .xml and choose a is Exclusion Mask then only files started with a with

.xml extension files will be processed.

Regards,

Prakasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/10526] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

the above link also can give u another way of doing wat u intend to.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ravi,

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/4463] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

chk the above link might answer ur query.

Regards.

Siddhesh S Naik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can map all the input file contents into a single receiver using multi-mapping.

refer this blog for more help: /people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

If you want u can use BPM also refer these blogs for step by step procedure..

Regards,

Yuga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use N:1 multimapping. U have to use bpm to collect the source file