cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PA10 - Send Object with note

Former Member
0 Kudos

After going to PA10 transaction, What does "Send Object with note" command do? Does it send the Personnel file (PA10) as an attachment in the mail?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

not needed now

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the same problem.

Can you explain me what are the stepts that you have done to get an URL in the external eMail.

Thanks

Arnfried

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After clicking Send Object with note, Enter Recipient , Recipient Type and click on Send. Check that document in the Inbox of recipient with an attachment.

Regards

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav.

I have done that. But I need this mail to be sent to an external Id. The mail is going to the external mail Id with the following content/details:

Go to the following URL:

If the link is not to a valid server, log on to the SAP system and check the following object:

System:ECC

Client:130

BOR Object Type:BUS1065

BOR Object Key:90000083

But there is no URL and No attachement in the mail. I need to send the entire personnel file as an html screen shot attachment to the head of depts. What do I need to do for this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In this case, check with your Basis consultant.

Regards

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess there are two things you need to check up..

1) When u go to the send object with note , there is an option of attaching the attachment.. are you doing that ??

2) As Pranav said .. u need to check up with the basis guys

if the communication channel is set up properly , try sending some other mail to an exteranl address .

Have Fun

Ira!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Go to TC - SCOT and check for below given settng

Double click on Internet - SMTP

Check for SMP Connections - Mail host and Mail port with your basis person

Check for supported address types - click on internet -set and check for address area, give external web there.

Check whether this resolves your problem, if yes then award with points.

All the best,

Santosh