Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization related problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

good morning,

we are already link R3 to solution manage, user able to post message from r3, & even getting the notification in form of mail.

but now we want to give them display authorization of solution manager to display his entered issues only.

below are the t-code we had given,

S_SMC_47000002 - Reported by me

S_SMC_47000003 - Reported by me - status "open"

but still output coming as nil .

so plz help to solve this problem.

Regards,

amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anand,

thanks for valuable inputs,,,but should i have to create same user as employee also..

now suppose i am going to create same id as "employee'" system giving error that "user is already exits".

2. can we have any provision to delete BP..??

regards

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Amit,

1) You get that error because the SAP user id you entered is used in some other Business partner as wel.......

To Solve this error you need to figure out which other BP has that SAP user id in its employee role.... Once found out remove that SAP user id from the employee role and then you will be done.....

2) Yes there is a provision for deleting BP.... But its not recommended......Execute the transaction BUPA_DEL....

Enter the BP nos...Remove all the checks and confirm yes in the pop up..... It will delete the BP.

Remember it won't delete the bus partner if it is being used somewhere ( ie in any of the business transaction )....

Inspire ppl by rewarding...

Regards

Anand..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Amit,

This generally happens if in the business partner, data is not maintained......

For eg... Execute tcode BP...

ensure that the Business parner also have ROLE "Employee" other than "General Business partner"....

In this employee role of the business partner you need to enter the persons SAP user id.......

Only if this is done.... the report will have hits.... Otherwise it wont come....

Inspire ppl by rewarding...

Regards,

Anand...