cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error "No schedule line due for delivery upto the selected date"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting an error while creating outbound delivery for sales order.All items have same item cat and schedule line category,same customer.

The sales order have three items with delivery date of 18.09.2008.the material stock is available for all three material and there is no planned issue for these material.

In sales order schedule lines for all three items is confirmed on 18.09.2008. When I create a delivery on 04.09.2008(before the chedule line),it allows to create delivery for the two items but when I create delivery for material 3 on 04.09.2008(before the chedule line),it is giving error "No schedule line due for delivery upto the selected date" .on going to help it gives information that check whether the order item to be delivered contains confirmed schedule line.I checked the confirmed schedule line is on 18.09.2008 (though we have availbe stock on 04.09.2008).

Kindly guide me how to resolve the issue,here I want to create delivery prior to the delivery/Schedule line date in Sles order.for 2 items it works but for third it is giving error.

Is it something to do with Material group 5 in material master sales view for the 1 and 2nd mtrl it is 14 days for for the third it is 7 days?

Sarvesh

Edited by: Sarvesh Vashist on Sep 5, 2008 5:31 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue was the order was credit blocked.

On credit release it is working OK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

It might be a third party item u need to check in material master sales org -2 view item ctagory group then mrp2 view in house or external procurement.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting an error while creating outbound delivery for sales order.All items have same item cat and schedule line category,same customer.

The sales order have three items with delivery date of 18.09.2008.the material stock is available for all three material and there is no planned issue for these material.

In sales order schedule lines for all three items is confirmed on 18.09.2008. When I create a delivery on 04.09.2008(before the chedule line),it allows to create delivery for the two items but when I create delivery for material 3 on 04.09.2008(before the chedule line),it is giving error "No schedule line due for delivery upto the selected date" .on going to help it gives information that check whether the order item to be delivered contains confirmed schedule line.I checked the confirmed schedule line is on 18.09.2008 (though we have availbe stock on 04.09.2008).It allows to create a OBD either I change the delivery date in sales order to 04.09.2008 or create a delivery with delivery date 18.09.208.

Kindly guide me how to resolve the issue,here I want to create delivery prior to the delivery/Schedule line date in Sles order.for 2 items it works but for third it is giving error.

Is it something to do with Material group 5 in material master sales view for the 1 and 2nd mtrl it is 14 days for for the third it is 7 days?

Sarvesh

Edited by: Sarvesh Vashist on Sep 5, 2008 5:31 AM

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Material grp5 is not used by standard SAP. Hence it looks your business is using this for some purposes and you can check for the details. It might be possible that this field is used for delivery days or so.

Otherwise, assuming you have no other orders and deliveries for the third material, you may need to check MRP2 view of the material master.

Check the procurement type in the MRP2 view, to see whether it is internally produced or externally procured. Also you may need to check In-house production time, GR processing time and Planned delivery time values in the same view.

Other data needs to be checked is Route data if the third material is delivered from a different plant than the other two materials.

Regards,