cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploying BO Integration kit par files on SAP NW CE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have BOXI 3.0 and BO integration kit R3 for SAP. The integration kit has par and epa files which we should deploy on SAP Portal, however my portal is NW CE which is JEE 5.0 complient and I can only deploy ear files.

So, how to deploy par files in NW CE? do we have BO integration Kit for SAP NW CE?

Best Regards,

Ritesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

IngoH
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the PAR and EAR files are sample iViews and iView tempaltes which I don't think you need in NW CE.

what is it that you would like to do in NW CE with the BOE Environment ?

If you provide some more background I will try to provide the correct details

Ingo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to deploy BOXI 3.0 portal integration kit in NW CE portal. like the BO sample iview par file.

Best Regards,

Ritesh

IngoH
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you should be able to leverage the EPA and PAR File that ships with the SAP Integration Kit and upload it to the portal

Ingo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ingo,

When I am deploying those par files and epa files in NW CE, I am getting below error.

Error while loading archve C:\Program Files\Business Objects\BusinessObjects Enterprise 12.0\Web Content\Enterprise12\SAP\iviews\import\ep\com.businessobjects.pct.masteriview.par.

The specified file C:\Program Files\Business Objects\BusinessObjects Enterprise 12.0\Web Content\Enterprise12\SAP\iviews\import\ep\com.businessobjects.pct.masteriview.paris not a valid SAP deployable unit. In case it is Java Enterprise application, please use import feature of Deploy View.

Additional information:The information about the development component found in the manifest is either missing or incomplete!

Manifest attributes are missing or have badly formatted value:

attribute keylocation is missing

attribute keyname is missing

attribute keyvendor is missing

attribute keycounter is missing

(C:\Program Files\Business Objects\BusinessObjects Enterprise 12.0\Web Content\Enterprise12\SAP\iviews\import\ep\com.businessobjects.pct.masteriview.par)

is there any quick solution u suggest for above issue?

Best Regards,

Ritesh

IngoH
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

will have to check and will come back to you

ingo