cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP created Reqs with info recs as source of supply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gang, can anyone refresh my memory please. when MRP creates Reqs and the info record is the only source of supply(source list fixing the vendor) should the info record be listed in the REQ. only the fixed vendor is apearing with the price coming from the material master. However when the PO is created the price from the info record is adopted. If I go into a MRP created req in ME52N and hit the assign source of supply itpopulates the info record. Apreciate if anyone can check their system

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

as correctly mentioned by csaba

the price which you see in pr is just for intermnal purpose and has nothing to do with the vendor price

so you need not to worry about that the moment you are going to create the po system will pick the price from pr

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The price (MAP or SP) in material master is used for valuation, it is never used for purchasing documents as I know.

If you open a PurReq you will see that there's a field for info record. During MRP run SAP will use source list and info record to determine the data for PurReq.

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same thing no Info record until you go in change mode and hit the source of supply

The reason is This PR can be convert in the PO of RFQ or contrct.