cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COPA billing documents - reverse and repost in different period

Former Member
0 Kudos

At the end of the period accounting is required to reverse certain sales posted for the period and repost to the following period due to shipping terms and revenue recognition requirements. They currently do this in FI using a high level entry in FB50. How can we also reverse and repost the COPA billing documents to a different period?

Thanks

Twila

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

oops. Sorry for the above message.

For your issue can you try the trans codes KE21N or KE26?

Regards,

Sanjay Wagh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wanted to use KE26 because we can have 15 - 20 documents so KE21N would be very time consuming. I tested KE26 and was able to change the posting date, however when I tried to post it, I got a message that "No line items have been changed. Posting is not possible." Any suggestions?

Thanks

Twila

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the 'Change Account Assignment' button to modify the PA segnment. Then save it.

Regards,

Sanjay Wagh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should not be required to assign a profit center in OKB9 except for a few situations where the system does (can) not put profit center in the line item or you do not put profit center while posting.

Therefore, if the the profit center is alreadt in line item then the OKB9 profit center will not be defaulted.

Use of OKB9 for default profit center should be done sparingly.

Regards,

Sanjay Wagh