cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection problems in InfoView.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have two new reports that work fine in Crystal Reports. They both access SQL Server Databases. When I move these reports to InfoView they no longer run. I get the error message u201CFailed to open the connection. D:\Program Files\BusinessObjects Enterprise 11.5\Data\procSched\trum-crystal.reportjobserv\~tmp1aec44c98e864115.rpt.

This is the first time I have moved reports to InfoView that use these particular databases. I have many reports that access other SQL Server databases and they work fine.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

A combination of copying in u25tiufl.dll and restarting the pageserver seems to have resolved the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Check the ODBC connection from the server where Business Objects

Enterprise is installed.

2) Check the ODBC connection settings at this server.

3) Run that Crystal Report from this server

4) Is this report viewable from other machines through the Infoview?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have resolved any odbc problems. The problem I am having now is with a missing dll. I get the following error message:

UFL 'u25tiufl.dll' that implements this function is missing. ERROR in FILE c:\WINDOWS\TEMP\7C3B187E-EFA-4B6A-A686-AEBFF657D83}.RPT: Error in formula. "UTCtoLocal ...

I have tried copied u25tiufl.dll to c:\windows\system32. When I try to register it I get the message:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\u25TIUFL.dll was loaded, but the DllRegister entry point was not found.

This file can not be registered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hrishikesh Parasnis. Please call again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you refreshing these reports manually or scheduling them...when they fail?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also getting the same error for newly reports added. Hopefully somone else will answer.