cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no data

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an oracle database that I getting my data from. I created a report with fields.

wo, base_date, hours_1,hours_2,hours_3. I run the report and all is well. I get data in all 5 fields. I added a selction to my query for base_date = '13-jul-2008'.

Now I get the correct data, only data with base_date = '13-jul-2008', but I have no data in fields hours_2 and hours_3. I still have data in wo, base_date and hours_1.

has anyone ever had this problem?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tony, since this is specific to the CR designer, please post the query to the Crystal Reports Design forum:

This forum is for users encountering issues with Crystal Reports in Visual Studio .NET.

Thank you for your understanding,

Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok.. sorry

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apologies Tony. Did not mean to come accross in a bad way. Nothing to be sorry about. It's just that you should be able to get a more qualified and faster answer there.

Have a great weekend,

Ludek

former_member184995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

Is this happening in the stand alone CR 2008 designer or only in an application you have created?

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

stand alone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Trevor,

Thanks for the info. It does have data in those fields for that day.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tony, what version of Crystal Reports are you using?

Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

former_member200290
Contributor
0 Kudos

In the Crystal Reports designer under the database menu there is an option that says "Show SQL query", select this and copy the query. Now download and run SQL Con, connect to the database and run the query from there.

https://smpdl.sap-ag.de/~sapidp/012002523100006015092008E/sqlconn.zip

Does it return the data? Perhaps there is no data for those fields for those dates.

Trevor