Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

"Categorization" block activation

Hi Gurus,

I configured an IC_Agent role in the service scenario but when I create a serivce order with the IC_Agent I would like to make active the block "Categorization" (the block with Category1, Category2,...) in order to display the possible causes of damage;

What should I do?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards

Stefano

Tags:
Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi,

It will be nice if you can explain the process more in details. The category Modeler needs some detailed settings. I am anyway providing you the customizing for it. But you will have to first decide the buisness logic and process.

In SPRO

1. Customer Relationship Management >> Interaction Center WebClient >> Business Transactions >> Define Categorization Profiles

2. Assign this to the web-client profile in Categorization

3. Default Business transaction type: Make the transaction type you are using for service ticket/ service order default in Business Transaction profile

4. Customer Relationship Management >> CRM Cross-Application Components >> Multilevel Categorization >> Define Application Areas for Categorization >> check the basis of categorization. Select and go to Parameters. It should generally by the Subject Profile.

5. Customer Relationship Management >> Transactions >> Settings for Complaints >> Settings for Subjects >>

a.Define Catalogs

b.Define Code Groups and Codes for Catalogs

c.Define Code Group Profiles

d.Define Subject Profiles

e.Assign Subject Profiles to Transaction Types

In Easy Access

1. Create a short-cut for CRM BSP Application for CRMM_ERM_CAT. A new short-cut will be prepared in your favorites. This will launch the Category Modeler in a browser window. This needs Java.

2. Once launched Create a new Schema

3. Assign the schema to your categorization schema

4. In General Data tab provide the Subject Profile that has been created.

5. In Categories create the hierarchy as per your business logic and assign the specific code belonging to the code group profile in the subject profile

6. Once done, come to General Tab, add 10-15 minutes in the current system time and input this data in Valid from time. This is the time after which the Cat. Mod. Will be activated once released.

7. Change the status from Draft to Released. Depending upon u2018From Dateu2019 and u2018Valid From Timeu2019, the category modeler will be activated. This can be seen in the Service Order/ Service Ticket that you have specified, below the description.

Hope this helps.

Incase you need more info, do write back.

Regards,

Rajiv

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question