cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IB assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I configured an IC_Agent role in the service scenario but when I create a serivce order with the IC_Agent I enter the Sold-To party Partner and then, automatically, other information are displayed but I'm not able to make automatically appear the Installed Base I've configured: in other words, I would like to assign an Installed Base to the Sold-To party Partner in order to make it appear when I enter the Partner;

What should I do?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards

Stefano

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will have to attach the partner functions in the installed Base

i think it is goto--> partners in the installed base ionce you do that then append the BADI_ORDER_SAVE so that the installed base partner function is also picked whjile saving the transaction.

Hope this helps you

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I assigned the partners (as Sold-To party) to the Installed base but I don't understand what do you mean with "then append the BADI_ORDER_SAVE". Can you explain it with more details? Is it the only one method?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Stefano

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi stefano,

What i feel is the code in the BADI_ORDER_SAVE will have to edited.You will have to make it go to the installed bases and identify the Installed base sold to party combination and then populate the installed base and other details as per your requirement in your transaction.

i'll check if i could find a code related to this

Regards

Raj