cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlooksoft 5 and excel problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

we have more than one year purchased the product outlooksoft. About a month ago, maybe after an upgrade of operating system, MS Office and internet explorer (but I'm not sure that this is the cause) we have a problem that prevents us from using the software in question.

Clicking on the icons on the home page, which normally open Excel rather than Word with components outlooksoft active, are not open the office programs and icons disappear from the web page.

Also when i try to access to the Administration page, clicking the "Outlooksoft Administration" icon, appear the window for select the application set name, but the drop down list is clear and i can't do nothing

This problem occurs only on the clients, while the installation on the server continues to operate normally (on the server was not made any upgrade).

Client Configuration:

-Microsoft Windows XP SP2

-Microsoft Office 2003 SP3

-Outlooksoft 5 Administration v 5.0.454

-Outlooksoft 5 Client v 5.0.454

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved using the Note 1144472.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we had problems with excel, we just deleted client installtion and reinstalled the client. Then we reboot the BPC server. Also check whether your userid is added to the security in BPC.

regards,

Lokesh Nandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't reinstall the client because when i try to access to the client software center I only see the drop down list to choose the Application set (but the list is clear).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edoardo

Use the Connection Wizard on the screen.

Halomoan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Halomoan, i can't use the connection wizard in this step. I see only a drop down list, but I can't do anything. when I click on the ok button or on the cancel button I come back to the home page.