Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logictics Invoice Verification -Define Start Logo

Former Member
0 Kudos

ALL

The path to do this is:

SPRO-Materials Managment-Logictics Invoice Verification-Incoming Invoice- Define Start logo

I know how to define the start logo, but for some reason when I set the logo up and direct it to a path in our network, all I get in the system is a square border where the logo should be, but no logo... I'm assuming I'm not setting up the path correctly, or that SAP only takes certain formats for pictures (for the logo.)

Does anyone know how to do this correctly?

Thanks (will give points for good answers)

James

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to the Path Once again and Specify the Correct Path and Put Tick Mark against Display Logo Option and Save.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done that, but all i get is a square border with no logo (when its display logo is checked). I have URL set directly to the path with opens the logo in our network as well...Is there a specific place i need to store the logo... I have tried to path it to our network, as well as my hard drive, and have even tried multiple pics with different formats, but i get the same result...

Any suggestions would be great...!

Thanks

James

Former Member
0 Kudos

try the blw solutoin, it workout for me..

-

Try the following: The picture file you want to display is called "xxx.jpg".

You can use also GIF format. The picture will adjusted and resized. Make sure this file is located on your pc in the root directory C:\.

In Customizing you then give as URL: "file://C:/xxx.jpg" (without the "s of course!) for the company code in question.

Also remember to tick the DIS flag. Otherwise it won't work.

Now, using MIRO, your picture should be displayed.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

specify the local path for the logo and tick for disply

regards

kunal