cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamically embed View into View Container UI Element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm searching for a possibility to embed a view into a dynamically created View container element.

I want to do this out of another view, where a tabstrip is contained. So I have a button on this view for generation of a new tab with an view container element in it. Now I got to the point where I have to set the view to this container within the tab strip.

I read several blogs and articles, where this is done via the window manager within an method of the window, but non how to do this within a view.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Olli

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

not sure if it is possible the way you want it...

but as a workaround, you can create multiple view containers with views statically embedded in them and then make the required ones visible at runtime depending on your condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

that's nit what I wanted. What I want to do is a kind of table maintenance. There is a button under the tabstrip for creating a new row. If the user klicks on that button a new tab should be created for the new row. Therefore the view on the tabs are always the same.

I have created the tabstrib. dynamically add a tab to this strip on button press is no problem. Also a ViewContainerElement is created. But now I have to set the statically created view for the row maintenance into the container.

Thanks

Ragards

Olli