cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant specify the Java Build Path in the Web Module Project

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have a problem while specify the project dependencies in the Web Module Project.While opening the properties of the web module project i cant choose the Java Build Path.The only two options i have are design root path and web service consistency check builder.Does anybody know why its like that?do i hav to reinstall the SAP developer studio?

With regards,

Jaisamma Varghese

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

detlev_beutner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaisamma,

I just tested this, and for me it works as expected, within all explorer/navigator views.

Before reinstalling NWDS, check if the project itself may have some problem. Just create a new clean web module project and right-click on the project and try to access the BuildPath properties now. If it works, try to set up your project content again within this new project. Otherwise reinstalling NWDS may help.

Hope it helps

Detlev

PS: Please consider rewarding points for helpful answers on SDN. Thanks in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Detlev,

Thanks for your help but it didnt work.So I installed the NWDS and the problem has been solved.

With regards,

Jaisamma

detlev_beutner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaisamma,

sorry to insist - it worked! I said that there is nothing special to be done to get it working if nothing is broken. I pointed out that there are two possibilities - the project or the NWDS is broken. You checked that it wasn't the project - so it must have been NWDS. So you reinstalled, and ... <i>it worked</i>.

So I would appreciate if my time also would be appreciated. Noone could do more on this thread...

Regards

Detlev

Answers (0)