cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availity Check for Customers and materials with useful life

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can anyone help me, about this issue . What i need to do to procedure to check availability for material and customers ?

I have a problem , all material have a expired date ( i work in a drink company) , and for this all products have a date limit for delivery (period of useful product life) , but this date it can be changed for each customer.

We have customer with one moth and another customer with differents (period of useful product life), and a priority for each customer.

Well when i check availability of material i need to have a control of this period of useful product life, in order to assign confirmed quantity for each customer.

Thanks

Sebas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes products use batch funcionality and i have a new table for customer / product with useful product life.

For exemple :

Product XXX with 365 days for Total Shelf Life .

Have two customers with differents % of Total Shelf Life, customer AAA 33% and customer BBB 50%.

Result:

Customer AAA for product XXX need 120 days for availity Check

Customer BBB for product XXX need 183 days for availity Check

Where i could introduce search strategy for each customer ?

Do you know user exit i need to change for availity check , in order to introduce my new table.

Thanks a lot, for your help.

Sebas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You'll find differents solutions in these notes OSS :

33396 : Batch determ.: Selection w. remaining life LOBM_RLZ

65816 : Batch determination: Selection by availability date

72771 : Batch determination: Selection with calculations

Regards,

Lionel

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do the products use batch functionality? If so, then you can use batch search strategy (with customer/material key combination) to fulfill your requirement. In the batch search strategy you can use the remaining product life as a characteristics and you can set the remaining life as > 30days or so.

You can activate the batch search strategy at the sales order level itself.

Regards,