cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP ( MD 06)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

In T code MD06 is there any way we can see Purchase orders which are late. While executing MD06 I am checking the Option no 7 under the exception group TAB , which is "Schedule dates in the past" but its not showing me orders which are late. For example I have a material for which was due in July but it never has never shown up as being late.

Or Is there any Way in SAP we can check the list of orders which are late.

I would really appreciate if any one could advise me some solution to this.

Thanks for looking over.

Regards

Nishant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are specifically looking for late PO's then it is best you use ME91F. This will show all late PO's and if you set up dunning process you can print reminder direct to vendor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob

Thanks for the reply.

Would ME91F give us the list of all late PO's or only specific Po detail which we enter In document No

What I am looking for is a list of Late Purchase orders Which were due and has not been received yet.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks once again.

Regards

Nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ME91F you can check for Specific PO or you can get the list display of All the PO created for Purchase organization.

System will display the Order date, delivery date. pending qty to recieve etc

rgds

Chidanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chidanand

Thanks for your reply.

I am trying to get the list of all Open Po's in one plant but the system is displaying a message

No documents found.

I am entering these details:

Purchasing organization

Document type: NB standard PO

Delivery Date: 06/2008 - 09/05/2008

& reference date: Its default for today's date

Is there anything I am doing wrong that the system is not displaying me because when I am executing through T code ME2M or NME2N - Its showing me the Open purchase orders.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Regards

Nishant