cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sort of positions by creation of outbound delivery

Former Member

Hi,

we use a split of the outbound delivery by a special count of positions. Now it is necessary to get all special signed materials in the first delivery. I think that means, that I have

sort the materials during the start of the delivery creation process.

But I hav'nt found a user exit (or copy requirement) where I can do this.

We need the solution in the transaction VL01N / VL10A / VL10B.

Do anybody know a solution or an other way ... ??

Lutz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try with the copy control settings. Go to transaction code VTLA, select the delivery document and source sales document types. Then click on the details button. You can find a field called Order requirements, where in you can assign a customized routine. You can develop your own customized routine based on the process requirement and assign it in this field. Check with an ABAP'er.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information ...

... but unfortunately it dosn't works in batch processing. If I use the VL01 the sort of positions works, but it dosn't works in VL10.

I think it is the problem, that the "Order requirements" should be used only for checks and not for changes.

And my test show that changes in "Data transfer" or the includes LV50SF0S and LV50SF08 don't help to.

Do you have another idea ??

Lutz

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the function module EXIT_SAPLV50R_001 under the user exit V50R0001? (Possibly V50R0002 or 0003).

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, i did. But these exits are only for check the availability of the material stock (changeable parameter = CF_LABST).

With regards

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could think of one more; If the business allows, you can clone VL10 into a ZVL10, and add the coding similar to what you have already added in the order requirements routine (VTLA).

Also you can check OSS notes to see whether SAP provides any solution on this.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

to copy the transaction VL10 is no way we can go and the OSS offers no solution for this special problem ...

... many thanks for your help.