cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Plan Message was not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am in the process of creating invoice plan, i have made all the necessary configuration and created Frame work order and now trying to execute transaction MRIS to create Invoice.

But i am getting error message "Invoicing plan: No message was found for partner <Vendor>/company code"

I have created a message determination with combination for vendor and company code. Only my idea is to create invoice automatically based on invoice plan, i don't require to send any message notification using message determination could anyone help on this. Thanks.

With Regards

Ashwin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Appreciate if you could reply on this query.

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

I ahd the same error when i was doing this invoice plans settlement.

If you maintain condition record for Invoice plans then the problem will be solved.

Please try to link the SPRO settings one by one for example.

Message type with message schema.

Check the settings in the Message types for invoice plans.

Check the Partner functions allowed.

check if these partner functions is been listed in access sequence.

So you have to go step by step. I feel the standard settings is working fine. ONLY THING IS TO MAINTAIN THE CONDITION RECORD FOR INVOCIE PLANS and not for ERS

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran & Pankaj,

Thanks for your reply... I manage to solve the issue..

Since I don't requirement for any output message I turned it Off so that it won't ask for condition records.

SPRO->MM->Logistics Invoice verification -> Define Attributes of System Messages

"447 Invoicing plan: No message was found for partner &1/company code &2 - - E"

With Regards

Ashwin

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Same error i have also faced and i resolved it.

Go to NACR tcode and maintain CC / Invoice party and click on execute

Enter partner function as PI

medium - 1

date/time - 3

language - 3

communication - LOCL printer name

Now go to MRIS and try to execute it.

Thanks & regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran/All,

Do I need to maintain condition records for application MR ? and which OUTPUT TYPE cobmination because i am not able to see Invoicing party in the any of the standard OUTPUT TYPE? Please advise.

With Regards

Ashwin.

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Yes you have to maintain for application MR.

The combination is CC / Invoice party

In case if you are not getting this combination then you have to see if the correct access sequence is attached to the message type in the SPRO along with patner function PI should be defined.

Check also if PI patner funtion is defined for putput types such as Fax and printout in the message type configurations

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran/All,

Thanks I have created New output type for Company code/Invoice party and created condition records. And run the MRIS .. still i am getting the same error.

Could you please help me were exactly I am missing. Thanks.

Issue : While running MRIS for invoice plan PO getting below error.

"Invoicing plan: No message was found for partner <vendor>/company code "

I don't have requirement to user messages for invoice verification as mentioned in help even I am ready to turn off the message determination. But don't know how to do it.

Please help.

With Regards

Ashwin

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to maintain the condition record for Output Type ERS in MRM1 for Company Code, instead of for the combination of Company Code and Vendor and then check.

In first case for the combination of Company Code and Vendor, are you using partner function "PI" if yes then use "VN" while maintaining condition records and then check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for the reply.

I have tried maintaining condition records for ERS and run MRIS but still getting the same error.

Also try to flip between PI and VN in partner function.

Actually we are using period invoice plan type to create Rent PO and automate MRIS. I use "53" monthly and "10" Sample periodic invoice plan type in the framework order. Dates are proposed as per requirement.

I am able to post the invoice manually through MIRO, but issue only through MRIS. Please guide me.. if possible let me know your email id i can send you screen dumps if required. Thanks.

With Regards

Ashwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

system is not able to find out the output device. although you have configured the message determination strategy

what i suggest is set the output type as sap inbox if possible as i am getting you requirement is just to generate it but in MRIS system not only cretaes it but also settles the libility it is as good as invoice verification in back ground

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Appreciate if anyone reply on this. Thanks.

With Rgds

Ashwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you dont need to output the invoice , Maybe you can try to remove the condition and try to do invoice again.