cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total Value in reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can any one help me how to get the Total sum of values and total qty in sales report that is particularly in the end of the report Ex: In Sales Analysis report total sum will be shown in end of the page. ...

Through : Query

by,

kart

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

keith_taylor2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you mean you want to total in queries? This being the case you can ctrol- double click on a column header to get a total. Alternatively you can add a field in the last column to sum which will give you a running total but as far as I know that is the only way in queries.

running total is as simple as sum(fieldname)

It will display on every line though

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way of getting the running total on every line (cumulative)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can do this with formula field. For Eg. If you want the total of first row between to columns.. You have to create a formula field and Put formula Field_XXX+Field_YYY.

You can do the same formula for rest of the Rows too. Or if you want Total of specified column then you can call Colsum in a formula field.

By

Kalai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kalaiselvan

Question regarding Query not PLD....

By

kart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalai,

Thanks for help - i'll give colsum a go.

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalai,

I've caught up now... I should have said I'm using a SQL query and not PLD.

I've looked up how I would do a pure sql running total [http://www.databasejournal.com/features/mssql/article.php/3112381] and scroll down to running total. However, I don't know how to modify it for Business One.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

for a quick use, goto the header colum and hold down ctrl key and left click, it will give you the total at the bottom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthi,

Do you mean you want add page total to this report for every page?

Thanks,

Gordon