cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transprot request could not move IBAN number From development to productio

0 Kudos

my Requirement is, i have some changes to be made to present IBAN number, i have doen the necessary changes to IBAN number in FI12. and the same was saved, but the Transprot request is not able to move the saved changes to the Target client.

Can any one please help me in this regard.

karunakar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

IBAN is not included automatically in the request, you will have to do it manually. Go to SE10, select your transport and add TIBAN table to it (R3TR TABU).

Regards,

Eli

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know, this question is answered. But the answers are not right.

The table TIBAN or V_TIBAN (the view) is to maintain via transaction code FIBAN. If you want to move a lot of entries between one system and another you can use copy > paste.

See also oss-note 983944

Regards Thomas

0 Kudos

Response to my Question was very helpful. Thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

IBANs do not get saved into transport request, like other customizing objects do. You need to push them into a transport manually. Execute SM30, enter V_TIBAN in table/view and click on Maintain. Enter country and in the next screen, from the menu choose Table View -> Transport. In the system prompt, enter a workbench transport request no., press enter, then select the IBANs you want to transport and click on 'Include in Request' button. Release and import the transport to target system and you are good!