cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

web intelligence server

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have 2 groups of servers that contains each one a Web Server intelligence report Server, when Paro one of the servers Web intellingece, users linked to this group of servers automatically begin to use another Server, i would like to learn how to do to prevent this does not happen because it is generating overhead in the same Server.

version: Bo XI R3

thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I understand the question you would like to prevent a group of users from accessing one of your server groups? If so, you can remove their access to the server group by modifying the server group security.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, it was what I did, withdrew access to the group of servers, most did not work in BO XI R3 in BO XI R2 works perfectly, has any settings I can change?

I did some tests, and the BO AUDITOR noticed that even the user belonging to a group of servers, he tbem uses servers from other groups. how to solve this problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have noticed the security functionality is still the same in 3.0, but sometimes it doesnt work they way you expect. Make sure the everyone group has no access as well. Then give the groups that should have access the rights they need.

Answers (0)