cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed Asset Transfer betwen inter company units

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had done the customization for a new TTY(Transaction Type) A01 (Retirement for transfers between two intercompany units).

The internal order is not assigned automatically in the retirement postings with TTY A01. If a retirement posting is processed with e.g. TTY 200. The system derives automatically the internal order in the retirement posting. I did not find the place in customizing where this setting can be done. It is possible to display the active account assignment objects by TTY but I don´t know how to add an entry, can someone guide me here.

Transaction: AACCOBJ

IMG Path = Financial Accounting => Integration with GL => Additional Account Assignment Object => Display of Active Account Assignment Objects.

Thanks & Best Regards,

RK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MarkusBredel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in ACSET you can specify on transaction type level which accounting objects have to be considered by postings and / or depreciation run. I think this is the maintenance transaction you look for. It is in the IMG directly after activation of account assignment objects.

You can check with transaction AACCOBJ if your transaction type A01 is setup to use internal order as accounting object.

Regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Markus,

Thanks for your instant response, it does not exist in the the transaction AACCOBJ.

I want to know how to make it available in the transaction AACCOBJ.

Thanks & BR,

RK

MarkusBredel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

as I explained already this is maintained in transaction ACSET. Read the IMG Help for this customizing node and the SAP Help Portal FI-AA for additional account assignment objects.

Regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Markus,

Thanks again, i think this should solve my problem.

BR,

Ravi.

Answers (0)