Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modifying / Moving objects in Web Dynpro Layout

john_lee7
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

Can someone tell me if it is possible to edit buttons or other objects from Web Dynpro layout? If it is possible, how can I do this?

When I say edit, I mean move button/object to certain location or make size bigger.

I know I can do this in Adobe form layout, but I am hoping I can keep adobe form separately from buttons, so off-line Adobe form will not have buttons.

Thanks in advance for your help.

John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

john_lee7
Participant
0 Kudos

I don't see option for horizontal gutter.

All I sees are

none

medium

mediumwithrule

large

largewithrule

xlarge

xlargwwithrule

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Horizontal Gutter is a UI Element.

Right Click on RootUIElementContainer and Insert Element

Select Horizontal Gutter.

Edited by: Reema Shahbazkar on Sep 5, 2008 1:52 AM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

john_lee7
Participant
0 Kudos

Awesome.

Thanks for all your help.

john_lee7
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for you replies.

Can I at least put a blank line between button and interactive form or other objects?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Sure you can do that.

Best is to put a UI element horizontal gutter and make the property Rule type to none.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kinshuk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

There is no property by which the size of a button can be changed. Although the text can be varied by using property "Design" of the text elements.

As far as position is concerned, The button can be placed anywhere according to user requirement. The simplest way of doing that is creating a toolbar and creating right aligned or left aligned buttons. or by just using the properties of the layout you are using.

Check the [Layout documentation|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/47/af8841349e1909e10000000a155106/frameset.htm] for more details

Regards,

Kinshuk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

I think there is no way to change the size of the buttons but will be able to change the location of the buttons on the view using the layout options of the view(GRID, MATRIX,.. .etc ).

Ranganathan.