cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Scenario Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Under Exports the following are the scenarios.

1. Under bond/letter of undertaking

2. Under rebate

3. Deemed Export

A. Will i have to maintain different billing type for each so that i can select in J11IIN thru Excise invoice type.

B. What are the settings for J1IIN

C. I have maintained Default excise group and series group.

Is it correct to take diffent series group for all the above scenarios.

Please also kindly tell me what all is required in Pricing Procedures for Exports

Regards

SB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition to above, as Swapnil said in pricing procedure of exports the excise conditions are statistical and No sales tax.

For J1IIn settings of Exports and Deemed Exports you can take help from this link, http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/600/BBlibrary_start.htm

Rgds,

Antima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Exports and Deemed Exports are considered as different scenarios so for exports Under Bond/LOU/Under rebate you can have one set of documents and for Deemed Exports you can create different set of documents. You can also use Sales area to differentiate between Exports and Deemed Exports. So it entirely depends on how you want to map the process.

For J1IIn there are set of config settings which needs to be done both for Exports and Deemed Exports.

If for Deemed Exports you want to have different set of number ranges then the series group is different. If for deemed export also you are using the same number range as for exports then the series gp should be same. For exports under Bond/LOU/Under rebate, companies generally have same number range so same series gp. So you need to check with your client regarding the way they are following the number ranges.

Rgds,

Antima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep,

A. Will i have to maintain different billing type for each so that i can select in J11IIN thru Excise invoice type.

No need to maintain different billing types for different export scenarious

B. What are the settings for J1IIN

It's complete set of configuration and not just one or two configurations

C. I have maintained Default excise group and series group.

Is it correct to take diffent series group for all the above scenarios.

Generally the answer is NO

Please also kindly tell me what all is required in Pricing Procedures for Exports

Generally in India only PR00 is send for Accounts in case of export, rest condition types relavent to excise are maintained statastical

Regards

Swapnil