cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter Attribute set based on country.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In BP(Account to be specific) Marketing attributes, currently all the attributes of all countries are displayed. The requirement is to display only country specific attributes.Here i need to maintain the Marketing Attribute Set for an Account based on the Country of the account.I have done some analysis where in i could find the Event handler " BLUEBOX1ControlEvent" of tile "marketinptree1" which needs to filter the country specific attribute.Can anyone help me in writing the code to achieve this functionality?

Points will be awarded.

Regards,

Shwetha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it would be better to put the filter already in the MW...

In the standard version the marketing attribute customizing is distributed bulk (publication <Classification>, replication objects <ATTRIBUTE> and <CLASS>).

What you would need to do is to delete the publication and both replication objects, create both replication objects again, but with type "intelligent" and define appropiate replication criteria ("ATNAM", ...).

Finally create appropriate publication/s and subscribe them again.

Regards,

Wolfhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wolfhard,

I followed the solution you have suggested.

I deleted the publication and both replication objects <ATTRIBUTE> and <CLASS> , created both replication objects again, with type "intelligent" and defined the appropiate criteria fields.Finally created appropriate publication<classification> and subscribe them again.

I synchronised the system with the mobile client and checked for the Marketting attributes.But could not find any attributes. Can you suggest what else might have missed or to be done while assigning the country specific attributes.

Regards,

shwetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is hard to say because I don't know your data and the filter criteria.

What you should do is to go the BDoc Modeler (Tx sbdm), check all the tables and compare the data in both CDB and Mobile IDES DB.

Then you surely find out what went wrong.

Regards,

Wolfhard