cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tcode for Missing number in sap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Is there any tcode is available in standard SAP to get skipped or missing numbers.

Ex:suppose when creating an invoice, if any update interruption is happened then the system doesnt saves the invoice with that number and that number will be skipped from database.

Regards,

kishore.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think there is a tcode to view it. You will have to write a small program to fetch the data from Order, Delivery and Billing Header tables.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gsl,

Thanks for ur reply, it is possible to write program but I need it Standard SAP.

Regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Use the transaction : S_ALR_87012342

In SD module, the gaps in invoice numbering may be caused normally due to two reasons:

update interruptions - the number is set in to the invoice at the

beginning of the program . If an interruption of the process happens after the assignation of this number, the number has run in the range and cannot be recovered. Update terminations in transaction VF01 and VF04. The billing document number is reserved prior to the update.

After a possible update termination, it cannot be used again.

Update terminations are displayed in transaction SM13. At present, there is no possible solution to this.

Object RV_BELEG is buffered. In this case the performance is improved but these gaps are produced.

Note 19050 provides details on why gaps occur, please also refer to the other attached notes for more info.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

Thanks for your reply, the Tcode which you had sent is working for object RF_BELEG, but I require the tcode to find gaps in object RV_BELEG.

Thanks&regards,

kishore.