Details of Follow-up documents at Table level
I want to know if there is any table(s) which contains the follow-up documents numbers that gets generated in CRM.
1. first IC ticket will be generated,
2. then product complaint will be generated as a follow up transaction of IC ticket.
3. Compensation request transaction will be generated as a follow up of product complaint.
I am already able to get this follow up using BAPI but I want to know how to get this at Database level so as to make report to perform faster.
one possibility is to read doc flow using FM 'CRM_DOC_FLOW_READ_DB'.
If you really want to use the tables, here's the description:
1. Table 'SRRELROLES' with OBJKEY = GUID of order --> get the ROLE_ID
2. With ROLE_ID go to table 'CRMD_BINREL' field ROLE_A / B (depends on predecessor / successor)
3. With the other role ( ROLE_A / B) you can go back to table 'SRRELROLES' and get the GUID by the OBJKEY.
Hope, this is useful.